Photoshop is not free software. However, it is by far the most popular and most advanced image editing software suite out there, and it can help you tremendously as a web master if you know how to operate it.
There are countless websites out there offering huge amounts of Photoshop tutorials. We’re not specialized Photoshop masters, but we know enough to do the important things. We’ll be showing you some basic (and a couple more advanced) Photoshop CS3 tricks. If you’re looking for more in-depth help, check out the links on some of our tutorials. They’ll lead you to sites for more advanced users, and help you to the next level.
- Photoshop Tutorial: The Basics
- Photoshop Tutorial: Getting to Know Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial: Learning Photoshop Tools
- Photoshop Tutorial: 4 Steps to a Professional Logo
- Photoshop Tutorial: Getting To Know Your Filters
- Photoshop Elements Tutorial: Creating Two-Tone Pictures
- Photoshop Tutorial: Fixing Skin Color in an Image
- Photoshop Tutorial: Photo Retouching for Beginners
- Photoshop Tutorial: Shifting Shapes
- Photoshop Tutorial: Creating an Action Motion Effect
- Photoshop Tutorial: Getting Creative with your Images
- Photoshop Tutorial: Business Cards
- Photoshop Tutorial: Creating a Ray of Light
A special “thank you” goes out to Belgian blogger Hannes Vleminckx for his help in creating these in-depth Photoshop Tutorials for free for this website.
He blogs about a variety of topics in Dutch; so if you’re familiar with the language – make sure to check his website out and give him a cup of coffee if you ever see him around!
If you’re a photoshop expert yourself and you’d like to add a tutorial; make sure to get in touch with us – we’d love to feature your work!