Now that you have a website finished (well, you should have a website ready or planned out before actually being able to use this page), you’re probably interested in making some money off of it. Depending on the type of site you created, you’d be surprised on how many internet marketing possibilities there are out there. Whether you run a blog, a website about alternative car fuels or even a fan page for a professional poker player; you can find ways to make some money on it. On these pages, we’ll explain the different types of online marketing to you – and help you decide which types are best for your website.
This is a vital page of our site to read, basically because this will be the the most motivating part of making your website. If you can have fun making a site you love, and making some decent money on it as well – you’ll be extremely motivated to make the best possible web site you can. Pay attention, because this page is where the money is!
Internet Marketing Resources
- Types of Online Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Programs Explained
- Affiliate Marketing Explained
- Article Marketing Explained
- How to use Social Networks to your Advantage
- What can Stumbleupon, Digg or del.icio.us do for your business
- Making a Fan Page for your Business/Web site on Facebook: The Benefits
- Is advertising on Facebook worth it?
- Making a Twitter Page for your Business/Web site: The Benefits
- The Importance of Building Links for SEO
- Is SEO the most cost-effective way of online marketing?
- Finding Freelance Online Marketing Consultants
- Promoting your blog/site through Directory-Style review blogs
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO), according to Wikipedia, is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.
On this page of our site, we talk about SEO and look in to it in detail.